Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Introducing Lydia



I am so excited to introduce everyone to one of my good friends, Lydia Dominick. Not only is she absolutely gorgeous, she is also a Face Time makeup artist. Lydia represents all of Western, New York and she travels to brides all over Rochester, Syracuse, Buffalo, etc. She is absolutely amazing at what she does, and I personally edmire her patience and charm and her amazing outlook on life!
Contact us at hauteline@facetimecosmetics.com if you would like Lydia to be your own personal makeup artist for your wedding day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She IS gorgeous. I live in Rochester and I may need a makeup artist for my wedding. I will email you if I decide to hire one. I would love her to do my makeup.

Unknown said...

Sorry if this is inappropriate, I seriously think I'm in love:-) Lydia Dominick is absolutely beautiful!!!